The results are in: WalterFedy has once again been selected as one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers for 2019!
Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers competition evaluates exceptional private-sector commercial organizations with fewer than 500 employees across Canada. Each organization is evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Work Atmosphere and Social;
- Health, Financial, and Family Benefits;
- Vacation and Time Off;
- Employee Communications;
- Performance Management;
- Training and Skills Development; and
- Community Involvement.
We’ve seen a lot of growth over the past few years as we’ve worked hard to meet the changing needs of the industry and our clients, while also anticipating where the industry is headed next.
Here are some of the reasons why WalterFedy was selected as one of Waterloo Area's Top Employers of 2019:
- We help employees plan for life after work with retirement planning assistance services, as well as profit-sharing and matching RSP contributions. For those nearing retirement, we also offer phased-in retirement work options.
- We encourage ongoing employee development with tuition subsidies for courses at outside institutions as well as in-house training initiatives and subsidies for professional accreditation. We also offer co-op work terms and internship programs for students.
- We seek employee feedback to help direct our Community Initiatives Committee. We encourage employees to volunteer with up to two paid volunteer days annually, and we match hours volunteered with financial donations (up to $200 for every 20 hours contributed).
WalterFedy was also named one of Waterloo Areas Top Employers earlier this year. Congratulations to the entire team for making WalterFedy a great place to work and grow.
Learn more about our culture.
Visit our careers page.